Are you in a book club? Looking for your group’s next book? Why not the books of the EMPATHY series?
Now it’s never been easier to select any or all of the series’ titles as your club’s next read(s) with the availability of the dynamic, thought-provoking discussion questions below.
Suggested Book Club Discussion Questions
- What did you like best about Imminent Dawn?
- Did Imminent Dawn remind you of any other books? Which ones? Why?
- Which character(s) did you identify with most? Why?
- Do you have a favorite quote from the book you’d like to share?
- Which scene was your favorite? Why?
- What would you have done differently if you were in Chandra’s position? Wyatt’s? Ariel’s? Meredith’s?
- Do you see EMPATHY-like technology as a net positive or negative if introduced into our world? Why?
- If you could read the story as told from the perspective of characters other than Chandra, Wyatt, Meredith, or Ariel, which characters would you choose and why?
- What characters are you hoping to read more about in book two, Mourning Dove?
- What direction do you see Mourning Dove taking in general? What will it be about?
Share Your Book Club Experience
Once you’ve chosen Imminent Dawn or another EMPATHY series title for your book club, let the author know on social media by tagging #ImminentDawn and #BookClub!
Take any pictures during your book club’s review of Imminent Dawn? Share them with the author by using the same hashtags mentioned above, or tag @iamrrcampbell on Twitter and Instagram, or r. r. campbell on Facebook!
Invite the Author
Planning on making Imminent Dawn the focus of an upcoming book club discussion? Want to invite the author to attend?
r. r. loves to visit book clubs to do readings, answer questions, or generally join the conversation—even if he’s only able to connect digitally!
If you’re interested in having r. r. join your book club, you can email him through the contact page.
If you do choose to read all of or even just one book from the EMPATHY series, thank you! There are so many books out there to choose from, and it’s an honor to know you chose a book or books from this series.